Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't Let 'Em See Ya Sweat! 8/4/09

LOL. Appropriate title I think.

So many times in life, we put on these happy faces when inside we are just falling apart. We forget to see the strength in weakness - the bravery in transparency. Yes, discern when, where & who to trust but know we were not created to walk alone. Not only will Jesus walk with us but God places people in our life to hold us up when we can't seem to do it on our own. The whole season, reason or a lifetime (people in ur life) is true but I think rather than listen and believe which of those applies....well, we tend to often choose on our own, missing out on a blessing by letting go to soon or hurting ourselves by hanging on too tight to the ones we should let go of. If this season of my life has taught me anything, it is to trust in Christ in me....to listen, hear and act as if my life depended on it...because it does. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment